Saturday 3 March 2012

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

The mediafire account I was using for the blog has been locked,so it looks like NOT FOR THE WEAK has come to the end of the road. I was going to start up another blog but have decided against that. My reasons for this are mainly family committments & needing to spend more time working with a band which I am now doing.


I would just like to thank everybody who took the time to look over the blog & really do hope that people found some interesting choices of music on here.


THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!


"NOT FOR THE WEAK IS FUCKIN' DEAD"

2 comments:

  1. cheers mate, I got to check out some great new tunes and revisit some old classics, thanks for the good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh come on.would you at least re up that creepout discography for me?you seem like the only dude who has it.

    ReplyDelete